WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a reliable and experienced nanny to care for our 11-month-old son in our home from April'24 onwards. From April to September we require support from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. Once our son starts creche, the support would be required from 2pm to 6pm and would also include light household chores. The ideal candidate would be looking for a long term role as we hope to have continuity in our childcare.
We speak English, German and French in our home and would be interested in candidates who are fluent in any of these languages.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide attentive and nurturing care to our 11-month-old son
- Create a safe and stimulating environment for the child's development
- Maintain a consistent daily routine, including feeding, napping, and playtime
- Engage in age-appropriate activities to promote learning and development
- Pick-up from creche once he starts going to creche
- Light household chores
If you are a dedicated, positive and caring individual with a passion for childcare, we would love to hear from you.