Italian Nanny in Munich
Job in Private Family
Location: Munich (Nymphenburg), Germany
Position: Part-time living-out Nanny
Start: February 2022 or later
Part-time Nanny required to care for a 6 year old girl in Munich Nymphenburg until a permanent full-time nanny is found. The girl speaks German, English, and Italian and attends primary school.
The family is looking for an experienced and dynamic nanny. The successful candidate speaks Italian as mother tongue and has a good level or either English or German. The candidate is likely to meet the following requirements:
• Caring yet assertive towards the child e.g., regarding rules and routines
• Able to independently design and execute educational projects in Italian based on child‘s interests
• Self-initiative mentality
• Outgoing, smart, and pragmatic personality that makes friends quickly in a new environment
• Experience as nanny and/or private tutor with excellent references
• Able to coach parents in educational matters, if needed, instead of needing their help.
• Good level of English or German
The following aspects would be considered a plus:
• Relevant university degree in teaching, child psychology or similar
• Experience in teaching children including reading, writing and calculating in Italian
The tasks of the nanny will include school runs, conducting the standard nursery duties and organising age-appropriate out-door and in-door activities in the Italian language. The nanny will also occasionally take care of light household duties (e.g., cooking, tidying up, running errands). A housekeeper is in place.
The working hours for the part time position are 15-25 hours per week depending on the nanny's availability. The exact schedule is to be discussed. Regular working days can be Mo-Fr during the afternoons plus occasional evening babysitting.
The family can provide a quiet apartment in one of Munich's prime locations, which is in walking distance to the family's home. If you are interested in this position please send us your CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!